Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Post New Website Design!

Hey Guys! I am new here, and I was wondering if you could check out my website and tell me what I can do to make it better. I am trying to perfect it as much as posssible before advertising it, so any help is appreciated.
    www.worthamphotography.wordpress.com

Member #
    Liked
    181 times
    Well first off, if this was in the right section you might have had more responses

Its definitely not bad but just a little bland. Try to use a little more color or just use darker color variants. The little lines separating your right side bar are unnecessary and make it feel a bit awkward, I would just get rid of them all together.
    Artificial intelligence is nothing compared to natural stupidity -Someone

Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks.
    But of course, if you dig deeper, itís really how it works.
    -Steve Jobs

Member #
    Hey Welcome...Its good one to start your website after discussing some point but your website is really good...You may like to see...
    website designing dubai
    website designing company dubai
    web developement company dubai
    website development company dubai

Member #
    You have mentioned the images directly which is good but do make sure that you also add some sort of content in the page so that you not only make it visible in the page but also the content in the page more help the crawlers to find your site in the search results. So, my suggestion is it would be a good way if you can some content along with the images.

Member #
    Create a professional logo of your company and add it in the site. Also add some colors to make it more professional.

Member #
    My main thoughts:

- Lose the .wordpress domain name. If you're a business that's selling stuff, it just looks cheap and unprofessional.
    - Going to a paid Wordpress subscription will also get rid of the adverts. No business website should ever feature 3rd party ads.
    - When you first load the website it goes straight to the Portfolio screen with your pictures for sale. It's a bit too much of a hard sell.

Member #
    Besides the good advice from other people here, I'd like to see more information about you, and some larger images on the frontpage that highlight your work/style.

Remove Ads