Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

How to create like an area for stories

Hello, my name is faiyswal, or in short faisal, i am not perfect but can create a fairly decent website, thing is i recently got someone who wants to be posting books that he writes, i know what i want to create but unfortunately i do not know the code for it, i would like to design a section where its like facebook right, he goes in writes his stuff, posts it and people can read like and comment, but i have no clue on how to even start, can someone please help me, or atleast direct me where to get help. Much Appreciated, thank you in Advance.

Member #
    1. Write-In One Sitting
    Compose the main draft of your story in as short a period as could reasonably be expected. In case you're composing a short story, endeavor to compose it in one sitting. In case you're composing a novel, endeavor to compose it in one season (three months).
    Try not to stress excessively over plotting or laying out previously. You can do that once you know you have a story to tell in any case. Your first draft is a disclosure procedure. If you want more help - go to this contact form.

2. Build up Your Hero
    Stories are about heroes.
    To additionally build up your hero, utilize other character originals like the lowlife, the hero's inverse, or the trick, a sidekick character that uncovers the hero's gentler side.

3. Compose Great Discourse
    Great discourse originates from two things: suggest information about your characters and heaps of changing.
    Each character must have an exceptional voice, and to ensure your characters all solid extraordinary, read each character's discourse and ask yourself

Remove Ads