Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best CMS..???

Member #
    Which is the Best CMS For SEO?

As i am new in this area of knowledgs can any one help me in CMS or content management systems..
    < please read the forum rules before creating a signature >

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    There are two frameworks for WordPress which have pretty good SEO features built into them. Some will argue whether WordPress is an actual CMS or not but that is a whole entire post to itself.

Check out these two sites. I've done research on both and received good feedback on both but I haven't purchased them yet. I will soon though.

Genesis
    Thesis

Member #
    It really depends on what cms you are comfortable with. For me I use Wordpress because it is fairly easy to use. You may also want to check Google for it and do some research.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelbob View Post
    It really depends on what cms you are comfortable with. For me I use Wordpress because it is fairly easy to use. You may also want to check Google for it and do some research.
    Agree'd plus most cms come with modules for optimising seo for urls / meta data and such. After that though it's just down to the content you write.
    Mike Barlow
    WDF Co-Owner

Need help? PM Me!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I think if you download the proper plugins, Wordpress and Joomla are effective for SEO

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Drupal has the best SEO out of the box, including search-engine-friendly URLs. It requires some mods to be perfect, though, including the meta / nodewords module, and path-auto.

Member #
    I have tried Mambo, Joomla, Drupal, osCommerce and WordPress, But I'm more comfortable in using Wordpress.

etm
    Member #
    Concrete5 is quickly becoming my fav CMS on many levels.

The user experience is fantastic and well received by clients.

concrete5 - Free CMS | Open Source Content Management System

Member #
    Well, SEO mainly comes from content (well structured, relevant, links, etc) and page URLs so pretty much any CMS will do.

I'd like to throw out Open Source Content Management System - Web CMS - CMS Made Simple - it's a open source CMS that isn't (apparently) very well known but I swear by it. I've ran several websites on it and it's never gave me any problems. The other CMS software out there are too bloated or complicated for my taste. With CMSMS, you can write your own (x)html/css website and copy/paste it into CMSMS without worrying about complicated template systems. It's a lot of fun to work with and is very extensible thanks to hundreds of modules and plugins.

etm
    Member #
    I'll throw my supprt behind CMS Made Simple as well. Although not my first choice, it's up there on my list.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads