Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I'm an avid user of website tonight but have run into some issues when trying to add a background. Anyone else run into this? or have a suggestion to get around the problem?

Member #
    problem is, while using website tonight. there is no option to add a background.

Member #
    I will use website tonight to answer the question.....BTW interesting finding about the website tonight....

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    From what I've seen, Website Tonight is not very good. Most users end up being unsatisfied with it.

Did you ever figure out how to solve your problem?
    New Jersey Website Design: We offer services in Web Design, SEO, Website Design, Belmar Web Design
    We are located in Belmar, New Jersey and Collingswood, New Jersey
    www.AKonlinedesign.com

Member #
    I have not been able to figure it out yet. All I can get out of my support is that It's a CSS part of the site but have not been able to manipulate it successfully. I have been using the website tonight program for 7 or 8 years now and have a number of websites designed with it. Owning the site I do I get some great discounts on the software which is a bonus lol

Remove Ads