Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Have you ever setup wordpress with the available ecommerce plugins? It's awful. The two biggest plugins - "Shopp" and "WP E-commerce" - have tons of bugs and poor usability.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I just want to know why you two are bumping a dead thread.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    this thread is for CMS savvy members only,you may go now

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by David DiGiovanni, post: 209648
    this thread is for CMS savvy members only,you may go now
    Let's keep it civil, please.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    It's okay. I don't take offense to that. It's a silly remark, but I don't take offense to it.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    I sure hope you don't take offense, especially when you contribute a valueless, annoying, ignorant comment like this:

Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264, post: 209645
    I just want to know why you two are bumping a dead thread.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    That wasn't valueless at all. It was an observation that the thread had long since run its course and that the original poster either probably got his/her answer or gave up trying.

I have no problem with the post itself, but it would probably be more useful if you posted somewhere in which the question was asked more recently.

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Like we don't know how to read the date on a thread? We know it is old. Doesn't mean people can't post on the thread anymore. No one cared enough to start a new thread so we added on to what was already there.

Let the moderators do their job and the members discuss things without having to deal with annoying comments from you.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Okay...I will let me do my job. You do realize I am a mod, right? I just wanted to clear that up.

The only reason you're "annoyed" is because you know that I'm right and your ego can't handle the fact that I am right.

Did you open a new thread? No.
    Did you give any details to support your opinion? No.
    Did you post something in a thread that had run its course? Yes.
    Would what you have said been of use to the OP? No.
    Did you really add anything? No.

So you got called out, and because you got your underwear in a knot about it, you decided to go on the offensive and came up with a silly and irrelevant argument to try and justify your position. That's what people who can't think logically and clearly do...they find an unrelated argument, and quite often try to establish intellectual superiority and a dominant position. It almost never works because it comes across as posturing and a series of cheap shots. But that's what people like you do. Funny thing is that you also manage to perform the mental gymnastics required to believe your own crap.

Let me make this easy for you: you're not better than me, or anyone else on here. You're not a God. And you haven't earned the right to tell anyone, especially me, what to do. And if you continue to do it, you're going to get nowhere, so don't waste your time.
    AlphaMare and shovenose like this.

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    How would anyone ever know you are a moderator? You don't have "moderator" tagged on your profile anywhere and you definitely don't act like a moderator (exhibit A -> this petty argument).

The bottom line is there wasn't an issue until you posted in the thread. Your post was unnecessary and it was a d*ck comment so I said something d*ck in return.

To answer your original question, I was bumping the dead thread because someone asked me a question and because I can. If you want to be a d*ck about it, then that's fine. If you don't want dead threads to continue, lock them or something. I'm guessing you would rather just make d*ck comments to the people that are trying to contribute to your forum.

Your last paragraph is so childish and pathetic I leave my response at that.
    shovenose likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads