Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CMS Help

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    How much sense does this make? I was working on a page on my site last night and everything was perfectly fine, and now, today, with no change on my part, the widgets I had set in the primary widget area is now gone, replaced with default ones

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Makes no sense... Computers are thought to have a mind of their own at times... But I can promise you they are actually very stupid... I mean they won't talk without you telling then to... They don't normally surf the Internet by themselves with at least some prodding... And they forget to turn out the lights when they leave the room...

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    LOL, that amused me, and yet, it's so true, though I was on WP's site after I posted here, and ALOT of people are having problems with WP. I got my widgets back but then last night WP went all wonky and had my widgets in the sidebar AND in the main content area above the entries without me telling it to do that, which is discouraging me from WP again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads