Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    I get error:"Security Token did not match. Possible CSRF attack." when trying to save an edit in DokuPHP wiki on http://get-simple.info/wiki/
    I do not know why it is doing this.
    (no, I do not own the site, but I am helping out).

Funny thing is I got it to work once!

Member #
    Liked
    770 times

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Yes, I understand how the attach works. But why is it making an invalid token? Could it have to do with server time?

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Nope... Obviously you don't know what it is or how it works..

There's no point an click answer to fix either... Gonna take some actual work to fix it.

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Funny thing is, the one time you got it to work, you gave the malware another way to login using your credentials and make more changes.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Webzarus, post: 241874
    Funny thing is, the one time you got it to work, you gave the malware another way to login using your credentials and make more changes.
    Funny. /sarcasm

It doesn't have malware. Neither do my computers.

I'm looking for a serious answer.

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    I think I'm the only one on this forum that actually deals with server level malware and hacks, and I don't look here for the answers. Depending on their server platform, and provider, you need to look there and ask questions.

Last time one of my shared platforms had an issue like this, the provider actually had process to fix.

You might not have malware on your pc, but the cert that you PC used to identify you ( first time you logged on, it ( the domain ), provided a cert and installed it on your PC), that cert is more than likely corrupted.

Back last FEB MS pusehd out a new cert fix... Most all sites now require a higher level cert because of all the corrupted RSA keys... If you didn't get that patch... You'll have cert warnings... And apple pushed out their patch in apr or may for the same thing...

Anytime in the past 6 months where a client had a cert issue, it was because they didn't get the update, but sites using self-signed certs had to be fixed too.

Might be as simple as re-installing the cert for the site ... If the site uses a "self signed" cert, you will more than likely need to delete and recreate the self-signed cert.

But since I have no idea what the site uses, those are only guesses...

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Well, as I said, the site is made in get simple CMS, them the wiki is powered by dokuwiki. There is no SSL or anything! That is why i am confused and why your answers are not the most helpful my computer has all the latest updates. Its not just me, nobody else is able to do it either.

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    All I can give you ... When you speak in generic terms, you get very broad answers.

As for the answers, all I can say is, they would be helpful to someone with maybe a little more server experience. And just because you don't have SSL setup for that site doesn't mean there is not a cert for the site. Certs are used for various things and not just SSL.

Without knowing the actual site that is having problems, I told you these are only guesses. And since you have not posted a link to the site, I'm assuming that you're gonna eventually figure it out on your own.

Sorry, I'm done with this thread, wasted too much time already only to be dismissed as providing useless information.

Hope you work it out.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    I posted the link in the first post.
    your information is useful to me, and I know it now, but it's not helpful in this very situation.

Remove Ads