Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Indexhibit positional attributes for #index - missing position. Help!

Using Indexhibit 2.0 as CMS, my index (the left navigation bar) justifies to the top left corner of the web page, while the exhibit (main content on the 'right' part of the screen) I have open aligns it's top left corner to the bottom right corner of the index (if that makes sense...)

Example:

jaredcurtis.net/index.php/architecture/zyx--aquarium-place/

I think I have edited out positional attributes for #index - it's missing the position: fixed; or something equivalent.

Totally unsure which css file I need to add this to, or if I'm in the wrong place entirely, I'm new

Do I add a line in base.css specifying the position? Or is it in style.css?

If you gave me an example of what the file should like (screenshot your base.css or w/e), that would also be very helpful.

Not trying to mess anything up....

Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    I'm not sure what Indexhibit 2.0 is, never heard of it. But I'm not sure why you would need position: fixed; on #index? It seems like that is a selector for a div that wraps around the entire page. Adding position fixed to that would probably mess up the scrolling.

Remove Ads