Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Video Portal CMS with Administrator Notifications

Hello, new here. I have a client who is in need a of a video portal like YouTube to host videos of his products that has the ability to generate private video links that when watched by the intended viewer will notify him by email or SMS that they watched the video and then he can touch base with them at a later time and get their thoughts.

He saw this in practice while on a business trip and showed me. The example he showed was using something called I Buy Spy to handle this type of functionality. I tried Googling it but it appears that it is discontinued or something.

I'm sure there is something out there that offers this type of functionality, whether it be a paid script or something for free. If anybody could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated!

Member #
    Try vimp dot com or simplewebtv dot com. These may be the type of thing you're looking for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove Ads