Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

On "forum template" upload to file manager..

..and my forum is a senior "fun" site, so nothing in competition with this forum

I use hostgator, and I found a template here (not in HG's control panel/software options):

Graand (Red) ? phpBB3 Styles Demo - phpBB3 Styles, Themes, Templates

I uploaded the zip file to file manager in HG, no problem, but once I have the file in the home directory, I don't know what to put in my public html folder. I hope this makes sense.

I love the look of this forum, as I want something simple to navigate, but yet enough bells and whistles. Some of the seniors find it hard to navigate a forum, but then that will happen with any theme I go with.

Do you think phpbb is harder then vbulletin? If so, I may look for a vbulletin template instead. I still need some direction on what to do with which part of the theme I uploaded, in order to get the forum to show on my site. I'll snip a pic to see if that helps anyone who may want to help me here Thanks in advance, and happy to find your site, Denise
    Attached Images Attached Images

Remove Ads