Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Custom Ecommerce

I'm new to the forum so mods - if this isn't in the right place - my apologies.

A little background - I used to do web design as a hobby some 7 years ago and used to have resources, but now I have none so I need a little help.

I'm looking for an ecommerce solution that will do the following -

Client orders a product called a shop. Each shop is unique based on the criteria that the client submits via a set of questions (each product has it's own set of questions/requirements) - This part can be accomplished via a simple web form and dumped as a csv file - not much of an issue. All of our shops are completed in the Excel .xls format.

The software i'm wanting is mainly the invoicing portion - once the shop is completed I want to be able to generate an invoice and attach the Excel file to the invoice and I also want the clients to be able to login and see past orders and be able to download past shops for the history of their account.

The excel file doesn't necessarily even have to be attached to the invoice even, but maybe in a download area?

What are some suggestions that wouldn't require me having to find someone to program this from the ground up or do a lot of tweaking of someone else's setup?

Thanks,
    Tvhawk

Member #
    oh - and integration with quickbooks would be an added bonus.

Remove Ads