Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Embedding

Member #

Question Embedding

I am Graduate Assistant at my University. My Department Chair is wanting to make changes to the website, but we have strict rules about staying within the template. Our website needs a major revamp. I want to add a page that I could embed some sort of Blog/News Update system from another website. That way Faculty and/ or Staff within our department could easily post things about what is going on without having to deal with the Marketing Department and wait for them to actually do something. I would like to be able to use something like Wordpress (preferably not Twitter, but I suppose that would work too.) I want them to have the ability of sharing pictures and video if they want to.

What would be the least complicated way of doing this?

Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    I'd make a wordpress site somewhere else, and use a basic boilerplate theme, then just embed the whole site with an iframe in the current one.
    Hey you! Go make something!

Remove Ads