Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Content management Tool to redirect to web pages?

Hi, first time on this forum and I must warn you i don't have previous experience building websites, but am willing to learn.

I started a website with wix: Archi-précis
    I'm trying to create a personal database with this website.
    If you go in architects tab you'll see how I want browsing to work. You click on an image that is a link to that page. Each page links to all pages related in one way or another to it. I'll make templates of each type of page to only fill in the info but what I need is a simple to use content management tool that you put links and tags into so it then makes all the proper links on all pages. I'd like it to be able to work with photos as links.

I used google sheets for the timeline and Timeline JS3 that transforms the lines of info into embedded links and was wondering if something similar existed for what i'm trying to do in which I can put my pictures and their links.

I might have a lot of expectations considering my lack of knowledge about this....
    Does anyone know how to do such a thing? Thanks for taking the time to read through this.If your having a hard time understanding what i'm trying to do, let me know and i'll try explaining another way.
    Last edited by Aknar; Aug 22nd, 2015 at 02:11 PM.

Remove Ads