Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Weird issue, my website doesn't show uploaded images.

Hello,
    I've got a weird issue with my website that I've built here and few years and it always worked as I made it. Suddenly (might be since few months!), it doesn't show two of the pictures I've put on it (one jpg and one animated gif). The pictures were uploaded (through FTP) in my remote host and are visible there. While I test my website in few browsers from within my computer, it all works fine and it shows them. So all links are ok. But still it doesn't show them on my website on the Internet. I've repeatedly re-uploaded them but still they're like non existing. What on earth could be the weird reason for that??

Thanks for your feedback!

BD

Member #
    Liked
    186 times
    Which CMS are you using?
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bleau canon View Post
    Which CMS are you using?
    Hello, sorry I didn't come back earlier, but I had posted in another group, and now the problem is solved.
    I was distracted and had added the two files with spaces and "+" signs it their name.
    (I'm not really sure what is my CMS, unless if you mean what website building software I used, which is old Dreamweaver 4 and which works just fine on one of my XP machines.)

Thanks for your feedback anyway.

Remove Ads