Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: CMS website

Member #
    Thank you turboguy,
    I will definitely follow this step.
    It's very helpful for me.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    No you don't need any CMS, If you are beginner than first go with custom website development than start working on CMS.

Member #
    Just download free template and launch your site. You can find free template for both Joomla, WordPress or Drupal, Magento themes at [EDIT: link drop removed by TheGAME1264]
    Last edited by TheGAME1264; Mar 31st, 2016 at 10:17 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    136 times
    Since you mention free templates Jones I would add that for a beginner it might be better to go with a free template than a paid one. My reason for saying that is that since they are charging you they have to give you something extra for the money. Those extra things add a lot of complications to the template and make it harder to learn if someone has no experience. A lot of the free things that you get in a paid version can be added easily enough with some of the free plugins available.

The only part that might make it harder would be that some things might require some knowledge of CMS to do in a free version. For example if the menu bar was blue and someone really needed green, some paid templates might or might not have a selection box you can click to change the color and in a free version you would need to find the CMS for the menu and change it there. That is simple enough to do and many themes have help forums where someone would help tell them what to change to do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads