Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Exclamation I need a point exchange code

Hello,
    I am looking for a Point exchange code.
    Some like points2shop I can't seem to find anything that has them functions online.

I've looked on Codecanyon and cannot find anything either, I don't know if i'm getting what I want to search wrong or just there is nothing.
    It's basically where you do surverys and watch videos to earn points, with the points you can get cool prizes.

I do not care about the price even if its $250.

Thanks for your help

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonR View Post
    Hello,
    I am looking for a Point exchange code.
    Some like points2shop I can't seem to find anything that has them functions online.

I've looked on Codecanyon and cannot find anything either, I don't know if i'm getting what I want to search wrong or just there is nothing.
    It's basically where you do surverys and watch videos to earn points, with the points you can get cool prizes.

I do not care about the price even if its $250.

Thanks for your help
    If you're willing to pay, just hire a programmer. Its gunna be worth it in the long run and may save you money. You could buy something prebuilt for $250 and then find out it does most of what you want but not everything you need. Hire someone to code it for you and could get something that is exactly what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapr_Arts View Post
    If you're willing to pay, just hire a programmer. Its gunna be worth it in the long run and may save you money. You could buy something prebuilt for $250 and then find out it does most of what you want but not everything you need. Hire someone to code it for you and could get something that is exactly what you want.

I need a prebuilt one, then I can code the things I need in myself. Plus I do not like the wait for hiring a programmer and usually it's a long wait.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    I need a prebuilt one, then I can code the things I need in myself. Plus I do not like the wait for hiring a programmer and usually it's a long wait.
    Well that is going to be the best/smartest option. If you want to code the things you need yourself then why not just code it all yourself? What coding experiences do you have? What Server Side language do you know? This wont be something you want done client side. If you have enough confidence that you can build off a prebuilt snippet of code, I'd op for doing it all myself. It really is a pain in the *** to work with other peoples code!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapr_Arts View Post
    Well that is going to be the best/smartest option. If you want to code the things you need yourself then why not just code it all yourself? What coding experiences do you have? What Server Side language do you know? This wont be something you want done client side. If you have enough confidence that you can build off a prebuilt snippet of code, I'd op for doing it all myself. It really is a pain in the *** to work with other peoples code!

I honestly just prefer it, I don't like coding the whole thing I like to work of a pre-built one. Then I would at least know it has less bugs etc...

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    I honestly just prefer it, I don't like coding the whole thing I like to work of a pre-built one. Then I would at least know it has less bugs etc...
    To each their own. I don't know of any prebuilt solutions. Someone here might but its really unlikely. If by chance there is something that is already made and is offered to the public for sale, most of us here wouldn't know because we typically would build them.

There is a slight chance that someone here does? We have a lot of great people here that have a lot of different experiences. I'd bet on the slight chance anyone knows, it will be someone here. So stick around for a day or 2 n see what others might have to say.

Member #
    Alright thanks

Remove Ads