Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Lightbulb How can I build an online-diary for members?

Hi

I have an idea for a subscription based diary with personal growth-type exercises and content for the members. I'd like them to be able to refer back over their previous entries and also have some old entries be automatically emailed to them once in a while.

I'd also like it to have a tracking element, where they log certain activities and refer back to and be congratulated on via email/ pop-up.

Long-term I'd want to develop a matching phone app.

I'm totally new to web design but am eager to learn. Where should I start? Are there templates for this sort of thing I can use?

I'd be grateful for any advice!

Member #
    Liked
    186 times
    HI, and welcome to the community. If you're new to web design and don't know any web languages, I would suggest you hire a developer and a programmer to help you.

There are some Wordpress Diary plugins but I doubt they would do everything your asking for. I don't know of any templates either. Maybe someone will jump in and give you more help than I can.

Good luck
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Remove Ads