Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ronald Roe

Thread: Is Tomato Cart current?

Member #
    Liked
    2772 times

Is Tomato Cart current?

I rarely have questions in general, and I even more rarely have questions about third-party carts. But in this case, I have a client, and one of their sites use this cart. I wanted to see if I could upgrade by going to tomatocart.com, but the site doesn't seem to be working.

Is this cart current, or has it been abandoned as it would appear? Does anyone know?
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    915 times
    It appears to have been moved to Github, though the GH account even links to the downed site. Looks like the last update was almost 4 years ago.
    TheGAME1264 likes this.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    Liked
    2772 times
    Yeah, I found an update on SourceForge done either April 10 or October 4, 2015.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    915 times
    That's probably not the original developers.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    Liked
    162 times
    Due to no recent Tomato Cart updates that we could find, we moved the three sites we had using it to Wordpress Woo Commerce sites.

Member #
    Liked
    2772 times
    Thanks. We're setting up the site using osCommerce. It's a small-time site anyway.

Member #
    Liked
    162 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    Thanks. We're setting up the site using osCommerce. It's a small-time site anyway.
    osCommerce is ok. We've never had any problems with it.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child"

Remove Ads