Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Question Site for a Chiropractor

I am building a site for a client who is a chiropractor.

She does a certain technique, based on nucca.org. Some sites she likes, that I am using as inspiration are:

New Patient Special | Chiropractor Memphis TN | Midtown Chiropractic
    NUCCA Chiropractor Northbrook IL | Dr Bloom | NEW PATIENT SPECIAL

and a few others.

I think the designer of NUCCA Chiropractor Northbrook IL | Dr Bloom | NEW PATIENT SPECIAL used Beaver Builder, wpbeaverbuilder.com. It looks cool and all. I want to make something like it.

Right now I am using Ultra from Site Origin and have made Dr Marie Biek ? non-invasive technique chiropractor so far.

Which builder/theme would be best for this?
    How can I add a logo to the page - stick it on a slider builder like Revolution slider?
    How do I create the top 2 lines, like a double header
    How do I get rid of the space between header and first image?

Member #
    Liked
    186 times
    You probably need to contact the guys at Siteorigin and ask them those questions if you can't find them in their documentation. They're some of the best in Wordpress.

We use their Page Builder and like it much better than Beaver Builder. We like all of their plugins. Then again, we very seldom ever make a theme look like the demos unless a cllent ask for it.

We also put logos on sliders as well even when we can put them on a header. We use both Meta Slider and Revolution Slider.

Good luck
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    thank you. Good advice on sliders and your thoughts on BB.

I posted on Site Origin's forum, they gave me advice, surprisingly, I didn't get it to work.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I don't have any take on your design questions, mostly because bleau canon would have covered it.

One thing I would pay attention to, however, is the content. As someone who is a regular chiropractic patient, one of the major weaknesses of the industry is a tendency toward repetition of concepts and content. They often cite very similar statistics and articles, and they're quite often dated and require new materials. They're more about selling the concept of chiropractic in general than they are about how Dr. X can help specifically, and as a result it becomes difficult for the average "consumer" of chiropractic to know which provider is the best provider for him/her. This is also a problem that plagues web design and most forms of marketing in general, so it's far from exclusive to one industry; the point is that it's something you'll want to watch for. You can have "newcomer" content as well, but make sure you have a unique selling proposition. Most don't.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Thank you. That's a good point.

I am a big fan of chiropractic as well, and most things in the natural health field.

I am imagining how I can work that information into the site - maybe have 3 sections or menus:

"I don't anything about chiropractic"

"Yes, I do know something anything about chiropractic"

"Yes, I do know something anything about chiropractic, but not nucca (her technique)"

Remove Ads