Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Always FREE or Yearly payment for Platform

Hello All,

I'm new user in your website, i like it & i like your suggestion to create my 1st website store.

Morethan 7years, i sold lof of items in Ebay, Amazon, iOffer, Bonanza....etc. I'm using Dropship from wholesalers in USA & China.

Now, i'm under testing lot of platforms to create my website. I tested some FREE like: WooCommerce, OpenCart, Prestashop, AbanteCart.... and other with yearly or monthly payment like: Shopify, BigCommerce, 3dCart, Miiduu.... and more.

I like to know your suggestion to choose to best one with:
    1- Cheap price
    2- Secure one SSL included
    3- Best theme: Responsive and easy to modify layout
    4- Fast Payment: lot of Payment Gateways like: Paypal, Stripe, SKrill, 2CO, Authorize...etc

No problem, if the Platform from India, Russia, Poland or other countries, The most important for me is service & support, speed and design.

About AliExpress Plugin:
    1- I need to download WP ?
    2- It came with 3 templates, are they responsive ?
    3- If i added some products from AliExpress, Can i add others from my wholesalers in USA or China ?

I'm waiting your answer as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Thanks. (:

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I would suggest Shopify as best platform for drop-shipping through oberlo app
    Secondly you need to purchase additional hosting and SSL certificate
    If you need any help regarding setting up your store, I can guide you further

Thanks

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by deepvyas View Post
    I would suggest Shopify as best platform for drop-shipping through oberlo app
    Secondly you need to purchase additional hosting and SSL certificate
    If you need any help regarding setting up your store, I can guide you further

Thanks
    Thank you deepvyas for your answer. But Shopify is the expensive one and i found lot of bad feedback about Shopify in other websites.

I will check if i can find another Platform.

Thanks.

Remove Ads