Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Which CMS for a community-recommendation-plattform with map and event calendar?

Hi guys,

I want to build a community-recommendation-platfform for a limited circle of persons. On the plattform, these persons shall be able to share recommendations for locations and events.

There shall be 3 user types:
    - Registrated persons: allowed to select, rate and comment locations and like other comments. Besides, they shall be able to see the events in the calendar and like them
    - Registrated gastronomy persons: allowed to describe their own location and to edit the pictures of the location. Besides, they are allowed to create events in the calendar
    - Non registrated persons can just interact with the map and the calendar, but not create or edit anything

For a better understanding, I created a mockup for you:

I've already had some experiences with HTML, CSS, JS, Wordpress, Joomla, Bootstrap.

My question now to you experts:
    Which CMS do you think, would suit best for my plan? Do you maybe already know a template for the CMS, which has already inserted some modules like the interactive map or a calendar?

I am looking forward to your answers.

Regards,
    Chris

Remove Ads