Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Can anyone tell me what this means?

Hey all,
    First, i am clueless in coding so i apologize for my incorrect terms.
    I was recently searching myself with my common user name on google and a a page at drupal.org showed up. I opened the page and it had what seemed like some sort of “ key/decoder”:and then thousands of single words or number combinations. The reason I am asking for someone to tell me as much as possible about this is because in this massive list of words and numbers are several words that tie to me from 2010-2012. i.e. my passwords ( very unique passwords), usernames, my girlfriends names, things that I used to talk about in this time frame and used to search , my address, my city and state,street name, pets names and sensitive information concerning investment accounts ,etc. I’m adding a link to this page below. Any help understanding what this is would be appreciated. Thanks

https://www.drupal.org/files/issues/...meter-40.patch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove Ads