Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Can anyone recommend a GOOD one? Preferably one where you can enter in raw mySQL commands to create the tables (i.e. copy and paste them in) instead of perhaps using a manual table/record entry sheet.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Have you ever tried Vsio Modeler. It produces ERD's and uses a language called FORML which enables you to describe your processes in plain English and have the program convert it into a DDL script for a database of your choice including MySql . I have used it a couple of times and it has proved quite useful.

It also produces data dictionaries too. Here's the download link - for a change Microsoft are offering something for free:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Problem is, I want the reverse. A program where I can enter in the mySQL code (*.sql file) and it will display it visually. Basicaly I find it easier to work with DBs visually and would like a quick visual of any DB I'm toying with.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads