Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I'm in a new job that is not remotely related to web design, and my boss found out I have html / css experience. I've been asked to add functionality to their website by adding a searchable database. I'm fine with the design side of websites but this is completely beyond my understanding. I have an Access database that I need to convert (?) into something useful. We need an image map (which is at least within my understanding) and some kind of form that connects to the database which will be uploaded onto the server. I feel really thick but I don't know what to do!! We're a charity so anything expensive is completely out of the window. I don't have a clue what to do - I know what I need but not how to do it. I'm assuming I'll need to use mySQL at some point but the hows and whats are lost to me. Please help... I never really got to grips with databases anyway. Any advice would be VERY gratefully received, I'm completely out of my depth!! Thanks..x.

Member #
    Hi,

Have a look at recs4free.com. Hope this helps.

Remove Ads