Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    How can I implement a playlist with a similar functionality to 22tracks (.com) on a website?

I don't want a ex.fm or playlist.com sort of sponsored script or service or whatever it is -- I am looking for one that's generic, and customizable to a reasonable extent in the code (like as far as basic operations, not all that worried about the styling). If you can point me to a resource that will explain the process of doing this in Flash (I have all the Adobe programs) from start to finish and it's easy enough (because I have no prior Flash experience, I know HTML, CSS, some PHP, some C++, that kind of thing) I'll gladly start there.

I posted in this forum though because I need to know how to store all the songs in a database... but I sort of could use a guide to help me get started/point me in a direction... The only experience I've had with MySQL is like in Wordpress, where it's all taken care of behind my back, and when I've tried to go in to do some simple changes that I have simple instructions for, I haven't had any luck really... figuring it out... like at all...

Thanks in advance

Remove Ads