Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Not my favorite class at all. I need to make a form that has a list (or two) of all my forms and all my reports so a person can select one to view. Combobox or list box? is there a way to just pull all existing forms and reports and drop them in upon load so that when one is added, it automatically is put in the list or is this more of a manual process? I think I understand the Macro part well enuff after I get this.

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    In ASP I would put all the forms in 1 folder on the server, then use a system object to populate a drop down list, or just create a list of the reports, forms and link to them.

Done this numerous times in ASP, but not familiar enough with php, I suspect there is something similar.

This really has nothing to do with the database, unless of course all of your forms and reports are in the database ( assuming they are not ), but you could also create a simple table with the form name and a link to the form, and pull the list ?

Remove Ads