Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vapr_Arts

Thread: Choosing a Wordpress Theme Suitable for Importing Data into Tables

Member #

Choosing a Wordpress Theme Suitable for Importing Data into Tables

Again I probably started this in the wrong forum. want to create my own website for Expats living overseas. The site will be 100% free to users. The costs of living, crime comparisons and such are all integral to pull from other sources via an API, as I have recently learned. I will also need capabilities for users to post videos, reviews, articles and have a social media aspect While it will all be challenging for me I recognize that I will need outside help on the back end as well as to help fix what needs improvement on the front end given my beginners skill set.

Are there any templates which I can purchase that I need to use or avoid using do to the variety and complexity of functions which I am hoping to build into the website? I like a template called Old Paper and I am wondering if this template will work? I am posting the address to it here if anyone can take a look and let me know if it will work:

OldPaper - Ultimate Magazine & Blog Theme Preview - ThemeForest

Thank you... It's all pretty overwhelming to a novice.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    You could probably set up any Wordpress theme that can function as a social network. There are probably a variety of choices for you to pick from. Pulling the information from other sources is where you may need to find someone to do for you. I am not sure how many options there are for this. It is not difficult but i wouldn't think it would be easily found all bundled up and ready for you to use. There will be some customization that needs to be done.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks
    MBNative66 likes this.

Member #
    Thank you for your reply. It's encouraging because although some customization will be needed, it seems like it is possible to do with that customization.

Remove Ads