Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Larning Oracle

Member #
    Hi,
    I have been using SQL Server for a while, just want to learn Oracle, have used it for a while at the uni. Does anyone knows any good sites for learning Oracle.

Thanks

Had a site address, for free developers version of Oracle, but of course lost it...if interested can probably dig it out....personally l think Oracle sucks big time....

Could log to www.planetsourcecode.com and have a hunt around, bound to be a few projects demoing it there...

Right Behind You.... As long as you're in Orlando,
    Member #
    Screw you too Jethro... (My dad does higher up tech support for Oracle... )
    Yay! Chris is back!! Nobody gets the epilepsy now!!

Member #
    Hang on guys, stop screwing each other .

I can get hold of Oracle, the reason i wanna learn it is that, in almost all job requirements they want some knowledge of Oracle. So i thought i will give it a go.

Thanks

Originally posted by kalicki
    Screw you too Jethro... (My dad does higher up tech support for Oracle... )
    '
    Oops...in that case l love Oracle and believe everything Larry Elison has promised

Member #
    One best way to learn oracle is to go through 'Ask Tom' everyday. Ask Tom is a rich knowledge base for working with Oracle databases.People ask questions related to Oracle.Tom answers the questions which then can be reviewed by the users There is a LOT of free information available out there if you want to learn..

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    While Oracle's Ask Tom site is a good resource, you should keep in mind that no one's responded to this thread in over 8 years...
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads