Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi
    I am hoping someone can help... I am currently having problems with my style.css - I have been modifying and designing for the past 3 weeks with no problems now all of a sudden any changes I make to the stylesheet do not show on website - I have tried clearing the cache (local and remote), deleting the stylesheet, reloading the stylesheets and nothing changes. My css aggregation is not turned on....
    Even when I delete all the files on the site - the site stays as is....any ideas??
    I have looked up my stylesheet through the internet and see that the newer versions are being uploaded but they are not changing the look of the site....
    Can anyone help... I am at an absolute loss. I asked my server admin to have a look but haven't heard anything back..
    THanks
    Cath

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    have you tried changing the name of your css file and the link to it . im sure you will find the prob later but for sake of getting past this for now thats what i would do.

while($get_it !== true){ continue; }

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorky
    have you tried changing the name of your css file and the link to it . im sure you will find the prob later but for sake of getting past this for now thats what i would do.
    Hi
    Thanks for you reply... I did do that and no change...it seems like all the theme files are cached somewhere and I have no idea on how to clear it??? I am able to update through the content management system but not the theme .php, .css or .info files..

C

Member #
    how are you linking to the css file? through the template.info file, in a tpl.php file or using the standard generic style.css file located in your /themes/<theme name>/style.css?

P.S did you fix it as this is an old thread, but information never expires!

Remove Ads