Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey guys!
    Which you believe is the best site made in drupal???
    I want to learn some advanced drupal development and I want the best examples!

Member #
    The question is flawed on so many levels it is difficult to know where to begin.

...Best has zero context, although it wouldn't take much guesswork to deduce technical gimmickry without a smidgeon of user, or business, or design relevance might be the issue.

...Drupal does not exist in a vacuum. Never limit yourself to what Drupal allows you to do. Take this from someone who worked on a Drupal/LDAP/eGroupware/OpenHula project.

The best site is going to be developed when people drop the preface Drupal, get over the fervent wish to stuff the resume with this week's must have technical gimmick, and start focus on a real purpose and specific user.

And five minutes with Drupal users asking why their Word document import looks funny and what a node is should tell you something about the meaning of the word best.

On second thought, just never use best and Drupal together in a sentence. My suggestion for an accurate alternative is "it beats poking your eye with a stick."

Remove Ads