Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

what kind of problem is it?

hello everyone. i am having trouble with this.i am not a coder maybe thats why i couldnt solve it.could you please help me to fix it? why my recent posts are like this?

http://s27.postimg.org/m3t1di40z/PROBLEM.jpg

i am using tabvn aqua theme.i asked theme provider, he said that add this code to the css

.section_featured_services li.jcarousel-item{min-height: 400px;
    }

i did but it didnt work out.when i add 2 more content it become normal,than you must add always 4 contents,otherwise posts will look like this picture abow.

any idea about this?

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    We need a link to the site or to the code. We cant tell u whats wrong with code by looking at images.

With that said, most people will tell you to ditch the themes and get something coded by hand for you. Themes cause alot of problems because they are designed for EVERYONE and not one persons specific situation.

Member #
    Unless you can fix the slight issues that happen time to time with themes. It's not always an issue with the themes when it comes to Drupal. It is more often an issue with modules not interacting properly.

Member #
    Could you please show the link that you are experiencing the issue?

As there may be several factor that cause the issue, so better provide a URL and we can diagnose it for you.

Remove Ads