Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: VBMS suggestion

Member #
    When you send an email, have it take you to a page that says message sent! And then send them back to the inbox. It seems as if its not sending now, but it is.

Thanks
    Justin
    Xflavor.com - Xflavor Design Studios
    PBmessage.com - Tournament Paintball Forums

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    The version of vBMS here is not the latest development release and not intended for widescale use.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    I am ready to purchase VBMS, but I honestly know very little about PHP, I wouldn't know where to begin to make the signature do what I need it to do. Would you be willing to add this feature for me if I purchase it?

(the feature I requested was the advertisment in signature) where the admin could add a footer to all outgoing emails. And also if possible make it so its per-usergroup, so for instance, if they are in usergroup 1, they will have ads at the bottom of all outgoing mails, but if they are in usergroup 2, they will NOT have any ads. Also if possible have the usergroup differences for inbox quota (for instance usergroup 1 would ge 5mb of storage, usergroup 2 would get 20, this wouldnt be required, but it would be VERY useful)

Let me know, this is really vital for me, beacuse I will be using it as an approach at word-of-mouth marketing.
    Xflavor.com - Xflavor Design Studios
    PBmessage.com - Tournament Paintball Forums

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    This is not an implemented feature and will not be for the final release (new features are not planned until the stable base is complete).

Also, please contact me privately (private message) for vBMS questions as this site is only used for supporting the product, not pre-sales questions.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Remove Ads