Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    :ermm:
    ?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Wow...you're still browsing the WDF eh? I think it's time to just move on. Here your potential will just lower itself to the limit. Try a forum not filled up with a la "hey I have a pc and can code some stuff, yaay I'm a web deisgner!" ppl. I think there must be some underground community in your own country filled up only with good designers, from which you could really learn something. I did that and now I'm happier than ever. Btw about your new site -> think outside of the box.

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Ironhacker, if you have a CONSTRUCTIVE comment, please post it. Otherwise, you're not helping out.

To Xarst and all, sorry about the polls and contests slipping off recently. In one way or another most of the staff has been busy like crazy. I myself am working full time, working on a masters as well as an MCSE, working on ZE SECRET PROJECT, helping out in the evolution of another site I help admin, and posting what I can here and at another site I'm on the staff of. With no more web access at work, my free time is NIL.

Oh yeah, and a couple of hurricanes came through town As for the others, it's hurricane, school, work, or a combo of them all.

I know all of this is no excuse (but it's close! :cheeky: ) for my or our lack of timeliness, but don't worry, we'll work through it all!

Also, this post is of my opinion alone, so if you dislike it or disagree with it in any way, please do not take it out on WDF, Filburt, or my fellow mods. They had no previous knowledge about this post. Heck, as of 10 minutes ago I didn't either!
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    That's funny for him to say that... because when you look through Ironhacker's work... there is nothing all that impressive there.

Quote Originally Posted by ironhacker
    Wow...you're still browsing the WDF eh? I think it's time to just move on. Here your potential will just lower itself to the limit. Try a forum not filled up with a la "hey I have a pc and can code some stuff, yaay I'm a web deisgner!" ppl. I think there must be some underground community in your own country filled up only with good designers, from which you could really learn something. I did that and now I'm happier than ever. Btw about your new site -> think outside of the box.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadGuy
    That's funny for him to say that... because when you look through Ironhacker's work... there is nothing all that impressive there.
    Didn't have time to update my site recently, if you're so interested post me a pm and I'll show you my newest products.

Member #
    HeadGuy, that was well out of order. Ironhacker does do good work, we all know - I know - he does. Although I think ironhacker was out of order saying that to xarst, HeadGuy was still wrong.

Heck, I'm jus tryin to be the peacemaker!
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by will7
    HeadGuy, that was well out of order. Ironhacker does do good work, we all know - I know - he does. Although I think ironhacker was out of order saying that to xarst, HeadGuy was still wrong.

Heck, I'm jus tryin to be the peacemaker!
    You missunderstood me, I wasn't saiyng that to xarst personally. I was saying that to some people from the WDF, not all. Ofcourse there are good and talanted people here, but their number is not enough to bring up a good atmosphere for learning enough stuff. That's what I said.

Remove Ads