Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi,

I'm brand new here. I joined hoping I could get an answer to my problem on my web site.

A forum is really the center of my web page and I have been talking to phpbb moderators for a week about adjusting the color and some image so their forum matches my web pages visually.

Apparently, that's not so easy. I was told to study more and become more informed about various languages including php.

So, I'm looking for suggestions on forums that can be attached to web pages that are super easy to adust to match color and images. Oh, I also have to have polls.

Could we have a topic, forum, or thread started to discuss this. I couldn't find anything. This issue must have come up for others before.

Sorry if i posted in the wrong area!

Newbie Arlene

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Welcome to WDF! This area is fine.

Check out www.theadminzone.com. It's a forum about forums. There's a good chance there's already a thread about how to mod phpBB to match your web site's colors. If not, I'd advise posting a thread there in addition to here. Can't hurt to cover your bases
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    thanks

Hi,

Thank you for the lead. I joined and i'm learning a lot.

I'll be back.

arlene :knockedout:

Remove Ads