Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Dear ForumMaster:

I would suggest creating a new section dedicated to: ''Installation,system and usage problems'' irate:

For instance: The solution to the anoying "Xerces Panic Error" :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :tired:
    Requires a special place. I just did, after a LOT OF SEARCH, found a suitable cure for such malade, affecting mostly Dreamweaver MX users.

As soon as you create suggested sction I will post in it the solution.

Sincerely: Mike, your new suscriptor.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    It is not applicable as application questions already have appropriate forums: Photoshop problems go in Photoshop, Dreamweaver goes in HTML and CSS for now, etc.

In the meantime, please post any questions in the existing forums.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    It makes it VERY difficult...

As a university professor I found Flexibility as the Mother of Improvement.

Too bad it is to difficult :squareeyed: to create a new section regarding installation problems. It is more related to interaction with the operating systems than to HTML, CSS, PHP or whatever.

I respect your point of view but I have to direct your attention to the fact that: Now, it is VERY difficult to find threads or posts related to dreaded problems, such as the Xerces Panic Error.

Any way, thankyou for response and explanations. Maybe you can suggest what can I do to help Dreamweaver users, or others having the Xerces demon riding on their backs. :alien:

Thanks, a lot for the effort and otherwise excellent forum!

Mike Aparicio

Member #
    regarding your problum you could post it as a tutorial if you want to post the solution to it as this would be where most people would look and as for a catagory name i would first suggest tring:
    TROUBLE SHOOTING
    Thee Pyro Wolf

Member #
    Allright PyroDrag!

I just have to remember what I did to fix the Xerces....(brain buzzing)

Ahhh... I remember!

The best fix I found, was also suggested by another member. Download RegisterRepair software at www.StompSoft.com.
    Run it. You will find an amazing collection of errors lurking in your register data. (Mine had 1800!!!!!)
    After that do two things: First, run Dreamweaver with no more fuzz from Xerces. Then send the Register Repair folks their money, as their program REALLY fixes things!!! And it can be VERY HANDY FOR OTHER ERRORS AS WELL.

Bye now.

Remove Ads