Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    By now we all know about the WDF Money scheme, and the list of the Top 10 Dollar Holders. I think it would be helpful if there was a page that listed all of the posts that are offering money. It could either be its own page, or a search option on said page. Also, sometimes I've seen posts with Award Dollars in the User Header, but it looks like it's locked out to mod or admin only. What are these for?

Example:
    http://www.webdesignforums.net/showt...&threadid=6249

Check out Filburt and Brak's posts. They have the icon in question on their posts.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

JR
    Member #
    Also, sometimes I've seen posts with Award Dollars in the User Header, but it looks like it's locked out to mod or admin only. What are these for?
    to award dollars to the best answer
    JR

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    You mean for the thread starter to award the dollars? If so, is he marking the posts, or should those be on every reply to the thread?
    The Rules

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    The icons should only be showing to the thread starter or a mod/smod/admin but for some reason they're showing to everybody.

I don't want to yet implement a list of threads with dollar offers because of permissions checking.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Gotcha. Too bad it isn't a searchable, but oh well. Thanks for the quick response!
    The Rules

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads