Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I just received the dreaded 3d Parsing Error on the homepage of the website. I know malware has been installed shortly after this error before, luckly I closed the browser in time I believe. I am not trying to accuse anyone here, but I really think you should check into your advertisers. Right now I am browsing with javascript, flash, and java disabled tell you guys look into it!

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    The dreaded 3d Parsing Error? Why are you implying this message is connected to malware? Google does the ads.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wired
    The dreaded 3d Parsing Error? Why are you implying this message is connected to malware? Google does the ads.
    Just the other day I was visiting another reputable site when this error appeared, within seconds antispyware soft was installed (A form of malware). Typically I make cash on the side removing malware / spyware from computers, and haven't been infected myself in a few years other than this incident. I believe there maybe another vulnerability in adobe reader exploited. Anyways I got the error again visiting this site, hopefully ad-words hasn't been exploited. After this incident today I have been browsing everywhere with javascript disabled. Google malware 3d parsing error...

Remove Ads