Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /tmp/phpfAPRlL (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/filburt1/public_html/webdesignforums/admin/functions.php on line 1853

This has happened twice while trying to post a new thread in this forum with an image attached. The size of the image is (41,479 bytes). This is under the so called maximum "Maximum size: 102400 bytes". Has the alloted filesize changed, or is this a different error?
    :classic:

Member #
    I think this problem cropped up once before, i may be wrong, but i think it will be fixed in the next release of VBulletin
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    It's still 100 KB. What was the exact filename you were trying to attach, including the extension?
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    I tried favicon.gif, and favicon.jpg
    Neither one would go. I'm gonna give it another try here in a couple of minutes.

EDIT: I just tried faviconpic.gif....just in case it was having a problem with the name, and still it wouldn't upload. I recieved this error message:

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /tmp/phpXXqspi (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/filburt1/public_html/webdesignforums/admin/functions.php on line 1853

Member #
    Not sure what's going on, but on the Main Page of your Board next to the WDF Questions and Comments forum the last post reads: This board needs a new Fa...(Bloodeye1).

LOL...this is the post that I tried attaching the image to but kept getting an error. It will probably be gone after I make this post since it's in the same forum. Has your Board been giving you probs of late..?

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    The last threads title cacher has a mind of its own occasionally. It will be fixed in vB3.

I haven't had any problems with attachments. Is that the only error that you get or is it followed/preceeded by others?

Member #
    That's the only error I get. It acts like it uploads the image first, and then just stops. (The byte total that is transferred is somewhat equivilant to the size of the image.) It never completes uploading the post, and eventually timesout after a minute or so and then returns that error...? Anyone else having probs attaching an image?

Member #
    filburt...I just got the same error while trying to upload a .swf file on a thread in the Requests forum. What's the deal...? My Bloodeye account doesn't work, and now this account (Bloodeye1) doesn't work. Should I create a Bloodeye2 account? I never realized that vBulletin was so buggy.....I hadn't noticed this at other sites that use it. Makes me wonder if buying it is a good idea...?

Looking for some guidance and direction.....

EDIT:....I think I may have figured it out. I've been using the MyIE2 browser to browse and post on your board. I just tried IE to post and attach an image, and it went through no problem. Not sure what the problem is with MyIE2.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Others have been uploading attachments in the meantime, so I don't know what to say. Try from a different browser or computer.

Member #
    I think I got it....check my EDIT above.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads