Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Free cash

Englandshire, United Kingdomsville y'all!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    My vast wealth has just gone up by 10TD's!

While this is great in itself, it's bugging me where this came from. Is there any way to track who's handed over the cash? I don't recall giving an answer to a thread that was offering 10TD's.

Maybe I did but transaction tracking would be a nice feature.

I'm sure I'm going to hear something along the lines of WDF4 is the answer to this but I though I'd ask anyway.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    There's no tracking system for it, but I didn't give you any; somebody else obviously did.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Oh well, it's all good! Watch out Transio

Member #
    On the subject of TD's: If a person offers TD's are they required to award them to someone? I ask because I answered a flash question about tool tips that I thought was the solution......but my TD total hasn't gone up.

So lets say I offered some TD's in a thread and then chose a post or person that best answered my Q, and awarded that person the TD's. Isn't there some kind of indication that a certain post or person was awarded the TD's?

Seems like there should be some kind of flag or something to indicate so...?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The whole TD offer seems to just dissappear without a trace once the TD's are awarded. I think it''s an arbitrary decision of the offerer to choose who gets the TD's.

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    You can also cancel a TD offer as well.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    The arbitrary decision part I understand. I thought maybe the poster was required to award TD's, otherwise I could post new threads-(Questions) with TD's as bait - have people answer my question and never pay out the award. I kind of think it defeats the process if that's allowed.

Maybe there should be an arbitration process in the event an original poster doesn't award the TD's. Of course this would be after a set amount of time in order to give the original poster to award the TD's him or herself. Not sure how the arbitration process would work........but it's an idea.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    The offerer is required to award them or cancel the offer. If they do neither, contact a moderator and he'll award them as he sees fit.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Remove Ads