Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    http://www.webdesignforums.net/css_m...ge_10291t.html

Forgot to post here after posting it , but xarst's post just reminded me :dead: that I never got any TD's.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Actually I didn't realize that either.

I posted a tutorial in december last year. It was a shorty on "regular expressions". (here)

It came about after the November contest where dotcommakers received tips from Transio and Spluf to include a "scraper" to have an updated stats listing in the submitted Flash file.

I assumed the absence of TD's was because filburt found it "unworthy" of any reward. :cry:
    S. Rosland

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    DOH!! I posted a css tutorial (part one of three) at the beginning of the month but forgot to add it to this section.. I to just thought that it was not worthy enough for TD's.. or that I had to finished all three parts to get them..

I actually held off from creating the tutorials because I saw that I didnt get anything from the first part.. OOPS

Ill get right on em..

Member #
    LOL

Glyakk, you have impressed everybody here with your intimate knowledge of CSS. Even if no turtle dollars have found their way to you yet (haven't got mine either), I can assure you that we appreciate what's been coming so far. We all look forward to read more!

And justlivyalife, you are a VIP of this site. Never even consider leaving. We all appreciate your contributions dearly!
    S. Rosland

Remove Ads