Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Appreciation..

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    But I just wanted to take a moment to thank the moderators/admin here. I really dont want to sound cheesy or like im brown noseing but they put alot of effort into making making this board a successful one. I don't think they get enough recognition. For me at least their efforts have made me a regular user. They keep the board in order, react quickly to problems, dont talk down to members, and just generally have a very professional attitude. They have been chosen very well and I consider them one of the best assets to this site.

Most boards I visit have very poor moderators. Usually they are rarely on, if ever. Many of them have a major egos trips because they think they have achived greatness because they are a moderator. And their boards suffer greatly for it.

I am sure I speak for most of us if not all when say, brak, splufdaddy, transio, wired, thegame1264, jr, nsr81, rosland, and of course filburt1, we appreciate all the effort you have put into making this such a great board.

CHEERS!!

Member #
    Thanks glyakk. I consider it an honor to be a moderator here. The members are what makes this forum so great. We have so many members that show just as much dedication and appreciation for WDF as the moderators do. Just beacuse someone isn't a moderator doesn't mean they aren't highly respected by the the mods and members. I may be a moderator, but that doesn't mean I know everything. We have members that are experts in all different areas: PHP, ASP, CSS, design, etc. I hesitate to mention names for fear of leaving someone out, but the regular active members know who they are. I thank THEM for helping to make this board what it is today. :ichatcool:

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I might say the same myself..all the mods are devoted to the forum Keep it up guys!

JR
    Member #
    Thanks for the appreciation gylakk. I totally agree with what spluf said about the members... as we do have a cool set of them that make the board what it is.
    JR

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Yeah, everybody here (mostly ) kicks ***
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Had to edit that to spell filburt's name right!

Thanks a lot! I've been moderating boards for almost 4 years, and we rarely get thanked, so it's much appreciated! It's always the members who make the board what it is, not the moderators. We're only here to keep everyone on track.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Thanks! I appreciate all the members as well, makes it a great forum.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Originally posted by glyakk
    the moderators... dont talk down to members.... Most boards... poor moderators... major egos trips because they think they have achived greatness
    Doh!!! :bandit: I guess I oughta work on those things. I feel like probably the other team members deserve the thanks more than I. They're all really great guys. I'm just some self-absorbed jerk who gets kicks out of pushing people around. :-D

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    that's right steve, you're the black lamb of the staff
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Don't you mean black sheep?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads