Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello. Congratulations WDF on new design.

Well, a short time ago I asked for "browser-responsive font sizes" and here they are. But maybe a little too responsive? I can not use "larger" text now, because that causes side-scrolling.

Suggestion: Do NOT code browser-responsive sizes for headings, etc., that determine the width of the page. All I need is for the main text of messages to be larger, that would be fine.

PS--I am using a 15" monitor, which I consider average size.

Also, I am experimenting with the newly-discovered IE option: "ignore font size commands on web pages..." With this setting, it will not do any good simply to code non-responsive font sizes into the headings. (Maybe?) But I don't think I'm going to be able to stand this setting. It makes a huge mess of everything, what with navbars etc. all being size="3." Alternative: experiment with style sheet override command.

After several years, I finally found these options in the Explorer by going to: Tools--->internet options--->General---->Accessibility. I wonder who was the nut case who labeled text display options as "accessibility"...? Guess that's where I'm headed if I keep using the Internet too much....
    :laugh: :laugh: :lick: :laugh:

Ooops.. maybe I spoke too soon. Turned off "ignore font sizes"....and it seems, no more side scrolling already...! Thank you WDF, keep up the good work.

Remove Ads