Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ken Jennings

Member #
    If you are a follower of Jeopardy, what's your opinion on the smarts of Ken Jennings? 28 day champ with $900,000. Also a Software Engineer and Computer Engineer. I think it's amazing...
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    Wow, 28 days? That's gotta be some sort of record.

Member #
    Yea, he's broken all the records and tied one, the one he tied he did today, a one day win of $52,000. He's trying to beat the longest games appeared on a gameshow ever. But he has to beat 46, which a man did on Tic-Tac-Doh...
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    He broke $1 mill last night, making him a 30 day champion with a little over $1 million dollars won.
    --Kevin

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    D A M N. Too bad I never get home in time to see Jeopardy.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    At first I thought this was a hoax because I used to watch that show alot, and I remember they had a limit to how many you could win, but after visiting the jeopardy website and seeing they have lifted that limit I am stunned to say the least to see that somebody has actually gone that far.

He should head over to Who wants to be a millionair once he is done with Jeopardy.

Member #
    He should head over to Who wants to be a millionair once he is done with Jeopardy.
    Seriously... I bet he could have an easier time on that show than Jeopordy..assuming any gameshow on the planet would take him now.. hahaha
    LooseCannon Design
    Friendly, affordable webdesign.

Member #
    He (Ken Jennings) was on Regis and Kelly this morning and they asked him if he had ever tried out for Millionaire, he said he passed all the written tests, but the producers of Millionaire never called him inviting him on...scared to give up more money. LOL
    --Kevin

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by glyakk
    At first I thought this was a hoax because I used to watch that show alot, and I remember they had a limit to how many you could win, but after visiting the jeopardy website and seeing they have lifted that limit I am stunned to say the least to see that somebody has actually gone that far.

Yea, Glyakk, they just changed that rule early this season. Im glad they did, it's probably boosting their ratings a good bit.
    --Kevin

Member #
    Anyone care to explain to us foreigners what 'Jeopardy' is?
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads