Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey guys, I got referred here by a friend. I help run a forum, and lately we've been getting these kind of odd posts by a couple of members, all from e-mail addresses from tulix.com. I went to the site, and it looks like it's a site for a company that does some back end stuff for ISPs. Looks legit, but the posts are still coming, and they're a little odd. I'm wary of banning them, because while they have not done anything strictly against the rules, the posts are somewhat borderline.

The question I am asking is: has anyone else here that runs a forum ever gotten posts like this from this domain name? If so, then I fell I will have enough information to ban the whole domain vs. possibly only 6 email addresses. Thank you in advance for your responses and / or comments on this odd situation.

The Rand0m1

Remove Ads