Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey guys!
    How you doing? I have something new for you.
    I found a new PPC affiliate program. Till now I used Adsense but I changed it. On one of my site (i have 35 working sites): f1central.net, adsense gave me an average bidprice of 7 cents per click. They probably bill the advertiser for 70 cents with their huge marketplace.
    Targetpoint gives me an average of 40 cents per click and i am very happy. Anyway I'm really bored, everyway I look there is goooooooooogle. Finally I found someone who doesn't puts his logo and link on the banners.
    With this new program I can build my banners. They give me full control over the design so I can match the banners with my site. This is what I love about this program.
    The downside of the program is that the ads take a long time to load, at least in my case.
    If you heard about them or you are working with them please let me know.
    For more infos http://publisher.targetpoint.com/aboutinfo/
    Best regards,
    Kyle :beard:

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Are you currently participating in their program or attempting to gain referrals through it on this site?
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by filburt1
    Are you currently participating in their program or attempting to gain referrals through it on this site?
    Hi!
    I'm participating in their program and I wanted to tall you guys about it. I thought that this is a new program and you didn't heard about it.
    Bye

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Because you didn't seem to link specifically to your referral, then this is acceptable; however, please note that posting such a link is against the forum rules.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Remove Ads