Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I got Xp service pack 2 last week and everything went sweet, including the irritating firewall and all that, so i decided to go on for a nice little session of halo multiplayer, but alas now it keeps freezin at the microsoft logo, first i thought maybe its the graphics card drivers but no it turns out i am fully up to date with them, so then i thought maybe something got corrupted when i installed sp2, so i reinstalled halo but still the problem persisted, so i left it for a little while and then for a different reason reinstalled windows again with a streamlined sp2 disk.
    I thought maybe with a fresh install halo might work, but was wrong again, It seems its definately sp2 that doing this evil and i'm at a point where i want to send hate mail to microsoft, cause a game that they published doesnt work on OS they made.

Any help would be really appreciated,

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    If you have Automatic Updates on, will it d/l the patch? Or is that a "get it if you need it" deal?
    - Brian

Member #
    Thanks filburt1, that worked a treat, i can now go back to preparing my skills for halo 2.

Remove Ads