Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    As you probably already know, I want to start my own web design business and the current name has been FusionCre8 for a while now. However, for ages, I have been having problems making a logo for this name and so decided to go back to the drawing board.

I came up with the name of Acorn6. I quite like the combination of numbers and letters and everything, but do yuo guys think it is as good (if it was good) as FusionCre8. I have a logo and everything for Acorn6, but I'm just wondering.

I do not know if I have much choice in this, but opinions would be nice. I don't know it this forum was really the place to post it, but it is worth a try I think.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance, will7.
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Good lord, you have had more name changes than Michal Jackson has had nose jobs!! What ever happened to that monkey one you had a while back? That one seemed to fit pretty good.

I almost feel its a wasted effort to give a review of this name since you are probably in route in changing it soon... Im just giving ya a hard time, Its a good name actually as most of your names have been. You have a nack for this sort of thing and I think you should probably persue the corporate image market.

Member #
    Gee, you really do think I am good at thinking up names don't you! I remember a while back you told me I should go into Corporate Marketeting. And I know I have lots of name changes!

I think it's between 2Monkey Studio and Acorn6 Studios. These are both easy to make a logo for. Which one of them do you prefer then? I'll make a poll .

Again, I appreciate the comments about me going into marketing, but I think I'll go into web design as I feel I have skills in that as well and I enjoy it. Thanks for the comments and opinions on either 2Monkey Studios or Acorn6 Studios are welcome!
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Remove Ads