Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Quote from spreadfirefox.com:

Join us in celebrating the launch of Mozilla Firefox 1.0. Tomorrow, Tuesday, November 9, from 2-7pm PST (that's 22:00-03:00 GMT), we will be hosting AIR MOZILLA live from the Mozilla Foundation HQ, a 5 hour web event, including a live webcast and text chat. The show will feature interviews and discussions with key Mozilla staff. Questions from the audience (including the media) from the chat room will be fed into the show. The event will be hosted here at www.spreadfirefox.com. You'll need QuickTime for the audio streaming. We'll also use both IRC and a web-based text chat solution.

When:
    2-7pm PST, 22:00-03:00 GMT. That's 22:00-03:00 on Tuesday night in Germany. In Japan, that's 07:00-12:00 Wednesday morning.

Where:
    Here at www.spreadfirefox.com. If Spread Firefox gets overwhelmed by the high traffic, head on over to www.mozilla.org/airmozilla.

What:
    Live webcast + text chat with key Mozilla people.

Member #
    I suggest we make this thread the Firefox supporter thread. If you support firefox(like I do) post a message here.

P.S. lets see how many support messages we can accumulate in this thread! :classic:

Example: I love firefox!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    22:00 GMT is 23:00 in Germany, btw... just in case any Germans are reading...

Sean

Member #
    i support firefox.

Member #
    Until IE7 comes out and you hop back over..
    www.controlalternate.com - Web resources and free templates. www.chaosconcepts.net - Custom web and graphic design.
    www.blog.chaosconcepts.net - My Blog

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Physt
    I kinda doubt that will happen...
    - Brian

Member #
    lol, its amazing that some people choose to put words in the mouth of someone they've never met.

i fully support mozilla - they've come out with a complete web browser in much less time than ms has had to fix theirs.

there will be no fence hopping, per say. at least not for me - you will be hopping the fence when you realize that mozilla is common sense and ie is an accident just waiting to happen.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Physt
    Yup, damn straight if it's better than Firefox. I hear that in North America that's called being a flip-flop. For me, changing my views based on new info is just common sense.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mixu
    Yup, damn straight if it's better than Firefox. I hear that in North America that's called being a flip-flop. For me, changing my views based on new info is just common sense.
    LMAO... sorry.. that was just too funny. I too grew tired of the "constantly changing views" when comparing opinions from 30 years ago to opinions today. I love firefox.. until IE comes out with extensions, standards support, and a browser that is not tied directly into my system, I'm staying on this side of the fence.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    Firefox rocks! IE have alot to learn. Maybe just maybe IE7 will be killa, with tabbed browsing, not such irrating pop-up errors etc.

Then maybe just maybe some people might change back. Until then.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads