Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey. I download firefox.

When I go on sites with flash such as http://playray.com at the top where you log in, it does not show the flash.

The thing is, it shows the flash in IE6. In moz it says download an update from macromedia. But it works in IE, so surely it should use the same plugin?

I try to download the plugin in mozilla but it just keeps saying "installing" but nothing happens...

Any ideas?

Other than that moz is sweet

Englandshire, United Kingdomsville y'all!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    It's not using the same plug-in, you'll need to download it as instructed. Not sure why it's not downloading for you though. Perhaps save it to disk and run it from there.

Member #
    That also happened to me. I find it easier just to download the plugin, and then install. Just incase you lose FF, or uninstall, reinstall. This way you wont need to download the plugin again. BTW, friends are always looking for plugins...

Member #
    well, it still says it is installing, but i have waited literally hours and nothing has happened.

to get round it i just paste in the url i want, which kinda sucks. i try downloading the thing in IE and it works, but mozilla doesnt notice the change.

oh well

Remove Ads