Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: gaming

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by filburt1
    I finished Half-Life 2. The story is nice and long and the environments spectacular. Just wait until you get the upgraded gravity gun.
    Bought HL2 a couple of months ago, but haven't had time to play it much.

After the first two/three days, I got stuck in some sort of sewage processing plant (a churning propeller immersed in ' water', guess that's pretty early in the game). Had no idea how to proceed from that level. Got frustrated, and haven't opened it since.
    S. Rosland

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Bought HL2 late November, and finished it in 2 weeks. It was fun, but I hated the ending. Valve set us up for another 3-4 years wait and a sequel LOL

These days I spend my time playing Counter Strike: Source, and Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within. PoP series is one of my favorites and I own all of the games, starting with Prince of Persia 1 and 2 from good ol' DOS days.
    There and Back Again :Ogre:

Member #
    Wasn't that keen on HL2 myself. Farcry is good, but the multiplayer sucks. Not played Doom 3 and Halo 2 on XBOX is cool, but I completed it in about a week - I rented it and it was like, 5 days overdue, LOL.

My fave types of games are really the RTSs. They rule. My best is Empires: Dawn of the Modern World - not very good graphics and buggy as hell, but man, the gameplay is fantastic, still can't figure out why I like it so darn much though!

^^ AOM is good also, and AOE2 is looking very good. On the PS2, still awaiting GT4 and playing NFSU:2 until it comes out, GT4 is gonna own all other driving games - if it's up to scratch and NFSU:2 is great. GTA: San Andreas is the best PS2 game by far though in my opinion.

Well, that's my game playing so far. Not necessarily what I got for xmas, but heck.
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Member #
    nsr81, there are still some of us, such as MYSELF that are still playing the game. if you had bothered to read my post you would have seen that.

so.. thanks for ruining the ending. :/

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    ummm sorry...

but still you don't know what the ending is hehehe
    There and Back Again :Ogre:

Member #
    i hope i don't. i'm far enough into the game that i can somewhat guess.

Member #
    PC Game

Any word of guilds of war, i think thats what its call lol, but anyone kno if the game is going to be a any good? :alien:

Member #
    D2exp

Does anyone on this forum play diablo 2 expansion?

Member #
    i played the original diablo

Member #
    Liked
    142 times
    HL2 ending isn't easily guessed... sorta. There's the really obvious stuff you can guess, then there's the HL twist on it all

When you've beaten it, go over to HoH, search in the games section for half life (recent thread) and you'll find a link to the history of HL site that someone compiled from the plots of HL 1 and 2, as well as from the news clippings and overheard conversations in HL 2. Some really interesting stuff.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna install HL2 on my new pc over the weekend, although I SHOULD be coding / writing a paper / studying...

I've heard a bit about guilds of war, haven't read up on it yet, but it sounds interesting.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Remove Ads